I’ve been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by a lovely blogger named alesbianspeaks! Thanks so much for the nomination. I love being nominated for awards 😛 . It makes me happy to think that my little blog may be inspiring people. She’s a great blogger, so you make sure you go and visit her blog!
Rules for accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1- Thank the amazing blogger who nominated you, with a link back to their blog.
2- List the rules and display the award on your blog.
3- Share seven facts about yourself.
4- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven facts about myself:
1. I’ve been wanting to get into body boarding properly and see it as a sport rather than a hobby, so I’ve started to practise a bit more strictly.
2. I love rainy days.
3. All my socks have colourful stripes.
4. The comic shop that sparked my liking for manga (obsession, better said?) closed down a couple years later, and I often dream that I’ll meet the shop owner someday and thank him for what he’s done for me. I don’t remember his face.
5. I faint a lot. I’ve gotten into the habit of telling people not to worry too much if I suddenly collapse in the middle of the street on a sunny day.
6. We used to have a cat when I lived in NZ. It hated me and I hated it back; we often got into fights. But I think I might be the person in my family that misses it the most.
7. I love coconut.
Bloggers I want to nominate:
There are so many blogs that I love and follow, so I had a hard time making this list. I tried not to nominate those who already have this award though.
1- From Fandom to Family: Sharing my many thoughts
2- More Than A Headache
3- Ally Loves
6- Musings of a Life in Transience
7- Apparently I Don’t Exist
9- The Notes Which Do Not Fit